The online Bachelor of Science in Entrepreneurship program offers courses emphasizing hands-on learning opportunities such as working on an entrepreneurial project or helping companies solve business challenges. Learn from internationally recognized professors in this interdisciplinary program.
- The entrepreneurship program has won national and international awards, including “Most Innovative Program in the United States” by the Deshpande Foundation.
- Program and teaching recognized by eight national and international awards.
- Both the bachelor’s and master’s level accounting programs have separate accreditation: only 1% of business schools worldwide share the Bryan School’s dual AACSB accreditation in business and accounting.
- Named among the Top 20 Online Bachelors in Business School by US News & World Report, 2021.
- Association of Collegiate Entrepreneurs
The student experience
- Fully online, with no set class meeting times (internship required)
- Develop conceptual models, feasibility studies, business plans and implementation plans for innovative businesses and projects in nine areas of study.
- Choose from more than 50 courses in 27 academic departments
- Provides the entrepreneurship skills needed for your future.
- Emphasizes hands-on learning; Many courses require an external project working directly with an entrepreneurial company and/or other businesses that need help meeting the business challenges they face in today’s global market economy.
- A required capstone internship provides real-world experience that sets this degree apart nationally.
- Cross-over courses provide students with the flexibility to apply credit to one or more majors or a minor.
- The BS, Entrepreneurship Program prepares students to acquire the skills necessary to start or grow a business, or to enhance creativity and innovation in any organization.
- Career opportunities in entrepreneurship include business owner or manager, nonprofit manager, business advisor, business analyst, consultant, family business owner, franchise owner/manager, the social entrepreneur, the sales and marketing consultant and the real estate broker.
- The degree can also lead to rewarding careers in sports management, new product development, STEM-related businesses, and self-employment in the arts.
- Graduates have secured employment at companies such as Google, Volvo and Berkshire-Hathaway Real Estate.
- Graduates have established their own businesses in employment services, clothing lines, guitars, food products, industrial services and retail stores.
ONLINE DIPLOMA State Licensure Required Language
Do you live outside of North Carolina?
Currently, UNC Greensboro is authorized to offer online education in all 50 states and Puerto Rico. Learn more about state licensure – a law that regulates which state colleges and universities can provide education.
UNC Greensboro does not guarantee that programs that meet the requirements for licensure in North Carolina will meet the criteria of professional licensure boards of other states or territories. For further explanation, visit Professional license.